Friday, April 20, 2012

Inspiration: Lauren Conrad


 I have been so inspired by Lauren Conrad lately. I absolutely love her natural makeup and her beautiful style.
Many of you might already know this but Lauren Conrad just released one of her new books "The Frame Game." I recently ordered two of Lauren Conrad's books on amazon. I can not wait to read them!

Lauren's style of clothing is so PRETTY! I wish I could dress like her. Lauren Conrad has a new line of Spring 2012 clothes available at Kohl's.

Lauren Conrad is probably most known for her adorable high top knot. I think this hairstyle is super stylish and so easy and quick to do! Definitely  something I will be doing this season!
Last but certainly not least I am loving Lauren Conrad's Style book! It is filled with the best fashion and beauty tips.



No comments:

Post a Comment