Friday, April 20, 2012

Beach Break!

These are some of my favorite beach essentials! I can't leave the house without them. Leave a comment below telling us what your favorite beach essential is!

1) Bathing Suits! 
Bathing suits come in so many different colors, patterns, and textures these days! I absolutely love this white and yellow striped bathing suit with the blue detailing on the straps. This bathing suit is perfect for the beach or the pool! 

2) Sunglasses! 
Don't forget to take your favorite pair of sunglasses with you to the beach! I really these leopard printed sunglasses. They are fun and girly! 

 3) Beach Bag!

I love this really fun beach bag! You can seriously get beach bags anywhere these days.The fun colors in this beach bag really makes me want to buy it. I love beach bags because you can literally put everything you need in a cute stylish bag!

4) Fun Sandals!
I love these graphic jelly sandals from Aeropostale! These sandals have a fun and colorful pattern which makes them perfect to show off at the beach! 

5) Make-up Bag! 
I love this fun and colorful make-up bag! Even if you don't wear make-up when you are at the beach (I don't) this bag still makes it perfect to put all of those odds and ends in. You can use this bag to store hair ties, bobby pins, sunblock, etc. This little pouch has a bold statement to it! 

6) Fun Floral Dress! 
I love dresses for the spring and summer! Espically this colorful floral halter dress from Aeropostale.The colors on this dress are super pretty! The color scheme makes it perfect for the long beach days! 

7) Colored Denim Shorts! 
I am loving colored denim shorts for the spring! They are so colorful, comfortable, and fun to wear. You could easily slip these denim shorts over your bathing suit or wear them with a fun T-shirt and cute shoes.So many different looks with these colored denim shorts! 

8) A fun T-Shirt! 


I think this is such a cute and fun T-shirt for the beach! The colors and style is super adorable! You will be sure to get many compliments! 

*All products/items on this blog post can be found at www.aeropostale.com. *


No comments:

Post a Comment