Sunday, April 15, 2012

Beauty Bargains -Under $10

Here are some of my favorite beauty bargains for the Spring season: 

1) Energizing Shower Gel- Clean and Clear Morning Burst Shower Gel
 This shower gel is infused with bursting beads to make you feel fresh, clean, and energized. $5.99 at Drugstores

2) Healing Body Lotion- Aveeno Skin Relief Calming Lotion
This lotion softens your skin and absorbs quickly into your skin. Unlike other lotions this product doesn't leave your skin greasy. $7.99 at Drugstores


3) Maybelline Mascara- One by One Volum' Express Mascara

I love this mascara because it gives my lashes a long a bold look. I use this product in the waterproof version and it works just as well! This product gives my instant clump-free lashes. $5.99 at Target Stores

4) Nail Polish- Sinful Colors


I personally LOVE the nail polish brand Sinful Colors because it is very affordable, it lasts long, and there is so many different colors to choose from! I love this light pastel pink color for the spring. $1.99 at Target Stores

5) Makeup Remover- Neutrogenea Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes


I love these cleansing towelettes because they really do work! They remove all of my eye and face makeup leaving my skin feeling refreshed. Try these awesome cleansing towelettes out! $6.99 at Target Stores

*PLEASE NOTE: Prices MAY vary at stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment