Thursday, April 12, 2012

Herbal Essences Mini Review

I have been using Herbal Essences products for as long as I can remember! I always pick up a bottle of shampoo or conditioner from Target. Recently, Herbal Essecenes has came out with a few new products expanding on their merchandise. I tried out Herbal Essences Set Me Up Heat Protection Spray. I am very pleased with this product! It is the best heat protection spray I have ever used. I straighten my hair every other day so I am always looking for great products to help with my split ends and protect my hair from the heat. This products really does it! I aslo use their Totally Twisted Curling Boosting Mousse. All of thier products work amazingly and are VERY afforable.

You can get Herbal Essences products at your local drugstore, Target, Walmart, Kmart, and gocery stores (in the hair care section of course!). I would highly recomend ANY of Herbal Essences Products. Aboutley amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment