Monday, June 11, 2012

Summer Love: Coconut Water


Everyone needs to stay hydrated this summer especially when it is really hot outside! I have been enjoying drinking coconut water. There are many benefits to coconut water including fat-free, cholesterol-free, nutrient-packed, potassium-stacked, mega-electrolytes, and of course super hydrating! Vita Coco Coconut Water is my favorite brand of coconut water I have tried. For those of you who like a more bold taste in your water Vita Coco has more flavors like Peach and Mango, Pineapple, Tropical Fruit, and Acai & Pam. I think I will be trying the Peach and Mango coconut water next! Have you tried this amazing hydrating drink yet? What are your thoughts? I think this would be a fun hydrating drink to take to the beach this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment